The Shire of Adora has several neighbours serving areas adjacent to the Illawarra and South Coast. Adorans regularly travel to these groups, have many friends there, and we often receive visitors from the same.
- The Kingdom of Lochac covers Australia and New Zealand. The Shire of Adora is, of course, part of the Kingdom.
- The College of St Malachy, also known as the University of Wollongong Medieval Society, represents the University of Wollongong. Membership of the college is available to staff and students of the University.
- The Barony of Rowany serves central Sydney. The Barony of Rowany is the oldest SCA group in Australia, and is the largest group in the Sydney area.
- The Shire of Agaricus serves south-western Sydney. The Shire of Agaricus is Adora’s parent group, and served the Illawarra prior to the formation of Adora in 2004.
- The Canton of Stowe on the Wowlde covers north-western Sydney.
- The Canton of Okewaite covers the Goulburn area.
- The Barony of Politarchopolis covers the Australian Capital Territory.